• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
So, let's go ahead and do this. Last couple of years I've been slack about getting the threads out as soon as I'd like and 2018 is the year of change.

So, this is simple: post up what you are looking for and what you're looking to move.

And please, remember, we're 7 months out. If you're no longer looking for something or no longer have it for sale, PM me and I'll edit your post. Don't forget what you've committed to buying or selling.

Alright, I'll go and list the stuff I need:

Deuce winch frame extensions and deuce winch chain/hook assy.

M100 trailer axle, would be nice to have some M38A1/M100 rims on it.

This is what I have for sale:

Uh...................nothing right now. Check back later. I'm a hoarder, what can I say?

Last edited:

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
M939 series cab soft top with bows and frame for sale. Bows and frame are in great condition, and physical top is BRAND newy with fresh rubber rope and 4 color camo color

sandcobra164

Interested in an M939 series battery relocation kit for a reasonable price. I have considered relocating the batteries to the bed if the kits are made of unobtanium. I'm planning on bringing an MTVR towbar with 1.5" feet and pins but may end up giving it to PCTrans if he convoys with me again and wants it. He rolled with Welder1 and myself north of Cordele last year and the one thing going through my mind is "If his truck breaks, I have no way to hook my truck to his." Beyond that, I plan to have a few dollars to spend. I'm sure some people will help me with my problem.

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stuff I'm looking for...
1) M35A2 Hard top-(best shape possible, little to no rust especially on the inside lip)
2) Boarding ladder-(5 or 6 step)
3) Deuce hood lift kit made by BBQ Rod-(I know these are rare, but just incase someone runs across one)
4) Jerry fuel cans-(looking for 4)
5) Driver's side door-(complete) for M35A2 truck
6) 1-inch feet/mounts for a medium tow bar-(also need the pins that fit this bar as well too)
7) Antenna mount
*Pm me or post pics of what you have, thanks guys!

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
So, let's go ahead and do this. Last couple of years I've been slack about getting the threads out as soon as I'd like and 2018 is the year of change.

So, this is simple: post up what you are looking for and what you're looking to move.

And please, remember, we're 7 months out. If you're no longer looking for something or no longer have it for sale, PM me and I'll edit your post. Don't forget what you've committed to buying or selling.

Alright, I'll go and list the stuff I need:

I am looking for at least 5 Goodyear G177 11:00R20 radials, I'll take 'em on Deuce or 5-ton rims. Want 90% or better.

M44A3 (M35A3) or 1987-1989 USAF dual circuit air tanks (one of them is baffled and has 2 chambers and therefore, 2 drains).

M100 trailer axle, would be nice to have some M38A1/M100 rims on it.

This is what I have for sale:

Uh...................nothing right now. Check back later. I'm a hoarder, what can I say?
I should have some. I will look. I have 2014 date coded 11r22.5 g177s

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

joeM62

Stuff I'm looking for.
1. LED turn signals.
2. LED tail lights.
3. Plastic fuel cans.
4. Springer seat cushions bottom and back.

Lawdog734

I've got a couple of sets of GMV smoke/flare launchers. $750 per set.

I guess I need to inventory what other HMMWV stuff I have and get a list going.

PM to hold.

39295933520_207d47eabb_z.jpg

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I'm coming through the area next week. If anyone wants anything from my classifieds, I can drop it with someone coming to the Rally.

LanceRobson

I'm coming through the area next week. If anyone wants anything from my classifieds, I can drop it with someone coming to the Rally.
If you're coming anywhere NW NC (Winston-Salem area) shoot me a PM.

Clinto, just put a big 'ol ratchet strap around those tires to squish them down and run 'em with the straps. Most folks in MVs wouldn't notice the extra bumps....

Lance

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I've edited my original post, I no longer need an M44A2/M44A3 dual chamber air tank for my dual circuit conversion.

Much thanks to Wheelspinner who brought a set of tanks to Denton, even though his leg was messed up from major surgery.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm Looking for a few things.

1) U.S. Pup Tent Shelter Halves, no poles or stakes needed but will take for the right price. ( Looking for large quantities ) ( I need all I can Find, Mainly Looking for the heavier weight ones )

2) U.S. Canvas Duffel Bags in good & OK condition. ( Must have the U.S. Marking visible )

3) Aluminum and Fiberglass 4ft Camo netting poles, large amounts. ( Paying between $20 and $35 a bag of 12, based on condition )

4) 25mm Wide Ammo Cans, in good shape not rusted up! ( Looking for Large Quantities ) ( [FONT=&quot]Outside Dimensions--- 18.594 x 10.594 x 14.594 )

Thanks Bobby 706-795-5979

[/FONT]
Canvas Duffel Bag.jpg Canvas Duffel Bag 2.jpg 25mm Wide Ammo Can.jpg Fiberglass poles.jpg Aluminum Smooth Poles.jpgPup Shelter Halve.gif

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stuff I'm looking for...
1) M35A2 Hard top-(best shape possible, little to no rust especially on the inside lip)
2) Boarding ladder-(5 or 6 step)
3) Deuce hood lift kit made by BBQ Rod-(I know these are rare, but just incase someone runs across one)
4) Jerry fuel cans-(looking for 4)
5) Driver's side door-(complete) for M35A2 truck
6) 1-inch feet/mounts for a medium tow bar-(also need the pins that fit this bar as well too)
7) Antenna mount
*Pm me or post pics of what you have, thanks guys!
I have the complete nos drivers door $400.00. Anyone have the nos passenger doors?

Stuff I'm looking for.
1. LED turn signals.
2. LED tail lights.
3. Plastic fuel cans.
4. Springer seat cushions bottom and back.
I have the complete nos springer seats top and bottoms cushions with frame work $80.00

I still have NOS Hemtt air ride seats $300.00 and not going to bring anything if not spoken for. I still have NOS camo cab soft top Deuce - 809 series. $295.00. Still have NOS 809 series air packs. $400.00. NOS 809 series right fender $300.00. Nice Deuce hood $175.00. Good takeout from a M916 Detroit Locker $200.00. Nice Deuce A3 bed $600.00

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks