• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have new tan scepter plastic water jugs. Will sell one at a time or by case price at a discount. There is 42 jugs in a case.

$30 each $55 for two.
Larger discounts available upon request.

Sold 2 to Dock Rocker
Sold 2 to SCM35A2
Sold 2 to Skinner23

Attachments

Last edited:

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have new tan scepter plastic water jugs. Will sell one at a time or by case price at a discount. There is 42 jugs in a case.

$30 each $55 for two.
Larger discounts available upon request.

Sold 2 to Dock Rocker
Sold 2 to SCM35A2
Hey bud, just talked to my brother & I need 2 more. So 4 total for me, Donny

Smokinyoda

I know this is a long shot but does anyone have a use for a M1068/M577 Boot Wall Assembly? Looks like a boot for attaching an APC or similar to a tent. I have 10 of them, all look new. $20 for all 10 if anyone wants them. Maybe cut up and use for another purpose???
2.jpg1.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My tan Scepter FUEL cans came in. They are $45 each. Green are $60 each. Again these are FUEL.

I only have 7 Tan (Profo 4 and Skinner 2, Ferro 1)All spoken for pending payment

I only have 10 Green. (8 left, 2 DockRocker)

Look for me on crutches at the registration tent area.

Also will have an assortment of medium pelican boxes and Hardig boxes at great prices.

Last edited:

TaylorTradingCo

For those who pre-bought stuff from me at the rally and don't know me, I will be in this Air Force van with a trailer load of fuel tanks in the vendor area. I will arrive Thursday just after lunch and be there until Saturday evening.
Derek Taylor
423-255-6509

Attachments

Dock Rocker

For those who pre-bought stuff from me at the rally and don't know me, I will be in this Air Force van with a trailer load of fuel tanks in the vendor area. I will arrive Thursday just after lunch and be there until Saturday evening.
Derek Taylor
423-255-6509
The short bus never looked so cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alpine44

FOR SALE:

500 gal Drinking Water Drum, new, 3 available, $175 ea
These have never been filled. Original bag with manual and valves for both ends included.
Drum and a couple of straps converts any trailer to a water buffalo. Drum can also be towed behind a farm tractor, Unimog, etc.
500galDrum.jpg

TH400 transmission from M1009, $300 OBO
NP208 transfer case from M1009, $200 OBO
Both original, ~90k miles, no issues, oil looked and smelled great. Changed my truck to a 700R4 transmission and NP241 T-case

Garwood PTO winch for Deuce. Gears in great condition, may need drum seal, make offer

Michelin XL 14.5 R20 tire, new, $200
Michelin XL 12.5 R 20 tires (original for FLU419), 2 available, used $100

Generator 3kW MEP 701-A, converted to 110/220Volt household wiring, 464 hours and running great. New fuel lines, filters and battery in 2017.
Sits on M116A2 trailer with great tires and all bows. Price reduced to $1500 OBO for generator and trailer.

MEP701A.jpg Hourmeter.jpg

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hey guys,

My business partner / buddy RustyJunk was preflighting his Deuce just now and one of the air tanks has a rusted out spot.

If anyone has a single or both of the standard Deuce (single circuit, so 1951-1986) tanks and you want a reasonable amount for it, bring it to the rally and come find Dave or me at the registration tent.

Much obliged

Clint