• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade

tubamlb

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have 2 new floor mats for M900 trucks $85.00 ea.
1 right front window frame M900 $25.00

need tow bar , and welding gas tank for 936 rack
Thank you
michael

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Many available items for you to take home!

Almost Loaded. Hoping to be onsite in a few hours.

Just for a Reminder of a few items I'm bringing.
Remember Offers are welcome, many of these items are from my personal stash, like all my Pelican Cases with wheels and pull out handles!
I have many smalls this year I will have a $5.00 item box and a $10 item box setup.

>> I will have Laser Engraved with Military Emblems Yeti Polar Camel Cups and Dog Tags. Cups $25 and up, Dog Tags $10 with Chain

> 2 M101 Trailers. One A1 with Aluminum Body and Hard Shell, 1 A2 with Galvanized Body and Camo Top. $1600.00 each a Rare couple of trailers.
> Plenty of Pup tent poles and stakes. $.25 cent to $1.00 each. Sell in bulk for a deal!
> A couple of newer Military Jerry Cans $60 each, one has a dent but still works fine.
>Vestibule and Frame, For Temper Tent, has two doors, so actually can be setup as a stand alone small 1 possibly 2 person tent. $250
>Pelican Medium and large case with wheels and Pull out handles. $80 and up
>Pelican Small, Medium and Large Transport cases $40 and up
>Small gear like pouches. $5 and up
>Wool M-1956 New Heavy Weight Shirts/Jacket $20 each
>Small New DCU Camo M-65 Jackets $20 each Large Quantity available at a discounted price.
>Type 4 Camo Net System New in Bag $200 1 left
>11x11 CP tent Billet Aluminum Pin's $65 for a set of 6
>Will have a few Military Jerry Can Gas Nozzle Remake not original $15
>Mickey Mouse Black Boots $20 a Pair, Large Quantity Available at a discounted price.

I will have several tables of Odds and Ends Bundle Deals are expected and are encouraged!
Im not wanting to take any of this home this year!

If you have purchased items from me, look for me near the back inside corner on right side of field near entrance from hard road.
My number is 706-795-5979 you will probably do best to text me.
See everyone soon!

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
GLCaines has sold quite a few things at the rally but doesn't remember who the purchases are. If you are buying from him, his trailer is right behind the registration tent.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
GLCaines has sold quite a few things at the rally but doesn't remember who the purchases are. If you are buying from him, his trailer is right behind the registration tent.
I have a molle rifle case/scabbard that dockrocker is picking up for me as I can not make it :-(

Thanks for the help!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
These items are not for sale but I'm donating them to the rally ticket sale thingy to try and help out with expenses so if you're interested....buy lots of tickets:

1 Ladder (I'm pretty sure it's from an MKT) found in a scrap metal bin but in good shape

1 24V Solar charger thingy....brand new...never used...can be rewired for 12V use (I think)

1 24V impact thingy that plugs into the slave system on most MVs. (I think they go for around 200 bucks)??

I may have a couple of other items.

Remember....If you don't need it and it's not junk, someone needs/wants it...why not help out with Rally expenses and donate it to the drawing?:tank::beer:

Jimma

Got a few things to sell or trade:
artic front cover for a deuce
set of 4 24v military side marker lights new in the box
military vehicle antenna, base and mounting bracket. I’m arriving Wed afternoon.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have 2 new floor mats for M900 trucks $85.00 ea.
1 right front window frame M900 $25.00

need tow bar , and welding gas tank for 936 rack
Thank you
michael
You want me to bring a act tank for your wrecker. I sent a pm will only bring it if pre paid

sandcobra164

My list of commitments so far. I will be actively looking for you starting tomorrow evening so long as my trip is uneventful. I am staying at Kaye's Keep which is the large cabin directly across the street from the main lodge with members Welder1 and Riddle1. We will have our screen names displayed in our windshields whenever we leave our trucks. If you don't find me by Saturday evening, text 229-364-2842 since cell reception there can be spotty at best. I don't want to miss out on a deal I committed to. If I missed you while scrolling through these 44 pages, let me know. Thanks, Joseph

Floridianson - Front boots for a 5 ton (said you'd look to see if you had some)
Simp - Water Pump for M939 series (pay you at supper)
MSDA - Axle clamps $25 (coming Saturday to cabin)
TaylorTradingCo - Camp stove $15
Ron73m819 - Wheel nuts (trading my thimbles and outer nuts)
BigOldSarge - M809 / 939 fuel filters (taking at least 5, $15 each, maybe more Saturday evening if no one buys)
Clinto - removing my passenger side fire extinguisher bracket (never said for sure if he's taking it)

Bringing

Microjeep - 13 11X20 NDCC Tires (deal between you and Welder1)
Simp - skid steer forks and heavy towbars that I picked up for you this morning.
Profo - 2 small 2k generators that I picked up this morning.
Ron73m819 - fuel if we use your wrecker to lift my truck for the tire swap.

Last edit for tonight, I'll see ya'll tomorrow.

Last edited:

1crook

I found a few extra things while looking for some other things tonight.

I have 1 M35A2 engine stop cable $20

3 11x20 tubes $20 each

2 M35A3 fuel filter NSN 2910-01-363-3089 $15 each

NOS Military Tow Light Set (Does not include cable) $250 each
(Please let me know if you want to buy one so that I can put it on the truck).

Tow Lights 1.jpg

2 M915, M916A1 Fuel Filter $20 each

HMMWV Insulation NSN 2510-01-369-3230 $2 per piece (Please let me know how many you would like so that I can bring enough. I have several pieces available).

NOS Military Pioneer Rack with Straps. NSN 2540-01-191-5914 $75 each (Please let me know if you are interested in buying one so that I can put it on the truck).

Last edited:

Smokinyoda

Few more things from my pile of covers.

Vestibule with door, 18x10, looks new just dirty, $20
Some sort of heavy duty tarp, 12x4.5, looks new just dirty, $10
Heavy duty tarp, Very thick, 15x19, drawstrings on ends, $50
Another tarp, not as thick, both ends have been trimmed, 18x13.5, $20
Tent end section, $20

Price lowered on these
Generator transfer switch $50
MKT toolbox for M37 $50

Attachments

Last edited:

Skinner23

Anyone got a tan cargo cover and bows for a four man hmmwv they want to sale? The short kind like in the pic, not the really tall kind. Thanks, Ben

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Everything's Now set up at the rally and ready to go.

My M101 trailer with the hard shell and aluminum body is no longer available for sale. Thank you everyone for your inquiries about this particular trailer, but I have discovered it's going to be harder for me to let go of this trailer than I expected.

My M101 A2 trailer with a galvanized body and Camo top is still available.

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks