• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 TX MV Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

m715mike

The 2018 Texas MV Rally is coming up on March 23-25. Rally details are included here: https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?174914-2018-TX-MV-Rally.

Feel free to use this thread for items you want to buy, sell or trade at the Rally. Also, please respect the following:

> As part of our rally events, we go to the Museum of the American GI on Saturday, March 24. There will be vendors at the Museum on Saturday. These vendors rent a space from the Museum and pay fees for the privilege to sell their goods. If you wish to sell items at the Museum, please contact the Museum directly. Here's a link >>

http://americangimuseum.org/

> This thread is for SteelSoldiers members that want to buy, sell or trade at the Offroad Park only. Again, please be respectful of the Museum and conduct all transactions arising from this thread at the Offroad Park.

So let's see what you have to buy, sell or trade!

m715mike

I have a head gasket for the LDT 465 that I'd sell. $40 delivered to the Offroad Ranch.

Otherwise, I'm still in the acquire/hoard mode... So let's see what others are selling!

TAMU86

Here are the items available for sale if anyone is interested...

8+ - 395/85r20 michelin xml tires, 85%+, (no rim), $100 each

2 - 395/85r20 michelin xzl tires, 99%, (no rime), $150 each

2 - Medium tow bar with feet with one inch shackle hole and pins for deuce, cucv and 5 ton, $249 each

4 - Medium tow bar without feet for deuce, cucv and 5 ton, $150 each

If confirmed requests… will have them brought to the OffRoad Ranch.

Save on shipping costs and get these while your there… or pick up for a friend :)

May consider selling a M1061A1 trailer if there are any serious interests. Let me know…. Just renewed 5 year FMV registration on it.

Thanks,

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:

Barrman

I have a bunch of stuff I would like to get rid of. I will try and get picture and get things organized over the next few days.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have some New In The Box M35 cab reinforcement panels $50 each. I'm not going to bring any unless someone specifically says they'll take one as they're heavy and take up a lot of space.

texas30cal

I have a used but complete electric wiper setup - $200 , and a used cab heater missing hoses and shut off valves (make offer bc I have no idea), also have some LED tail lights, air horns and 1" shackles. I will bring it all with me.

TAMU86

Here are some pictures of the items mentioned in my previous post: 395/85r20 XZL and XML

IMG_1973.jpgIMG_1970.jpgIMG_1968.jpgIMG_1971.jpg

great tires.... 2 of them 99%+ (sticker still on)... others 85%+

I Have a few things I am going to bring, hopefully sell enough to pay for the trip, lol.

-Turn signal frame (older style for small slit turn sigs). $40
-Flat bed tie-downs (used with my M872) - $15
-M35 Non-turbo exhaust stacks (NOS) - $20 ea
-CCC Emblems -$20 ea
-Old style Blackout Light - $20
-Drivers seat (could use some love) handles are there for forward/reverse movement. -$100
-M105 front end (Frame, landing gear, Pintle ring) Was new, guy cut it off for a project. -$150

Or make me an offer. Will try to come up with more stuff as we get closer.

Thanks, Mik

Attachments

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another couple “I’ll bring them if there’s any interest.” Dual gerry can holders (1 holds 2 cans). These take the standard Scepter cans but not “scepter style” cans as they’re about 1/2” too wide. These are NOS and some still in the box. $50 each. I’m sure Bret needs a couple 😎

72141A09-B9D4-46EA-A093-EACFAD788982.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Barrman

Next we have 6 red oil pumps/cans. No ends/spouts/pointy things the oil comes out of though. $5.00 gets you all 6.

1 pneumatic oil gun. $20.00

1 pneumatic cleaning gun $20.00

1 aircraft fueling nozzle. It looks really cool but I can’t make the valve move and one of the aluminum ears is gone. $50.00

Pick up only at the Rally.

Attachments

Barrman

2 spin on fuel filters that I had on my M1009’s. $50.00 each

1 stock CUCV fuel filter and base. Didn’t leak when I pulled it off. $50.00

24 volt bolt on blinker lights. $20.00 each.

24 volt spot light with cover. $50.00. SOLD

24 volt horn. $20.00. SOLD

MV bolt on light in housing. $20.00. SOLD

some kind of 24 volt wiper motor with switch. $20.00

what looks like some kind of spare tire tie down. $5.00. SOLD

pick up only at the rally.

Attachments

Last edited:

Barrman

2 antenna basses with mounts. One is really nice and the other looks like a kid played with a torch around it. 3 antenna sections that screw onto the base. 2 parts that screw on next. $100.00 gets it all. SOLD

1 hand pumped grease gun set up. $20.00.

Pick up up at the rally only.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks