• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 TX MV Rally BUY/SELL/TRADE

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I have 6 take off 900 series 5ton steel wheels with all 6 CTIS valves/hoses. I believe the CTIS is mostly intact looks as though the Shrader valves are missing that’s all I can see that’s missing. The wheels are used but certainly serviceable no major dings or dents that I can find. $100 foe all 6 wheels and CTIS. I’ll load and bring to rally. Or if you need them before the rally PM me and we can meet up if within a reasonable distance.

I hate to scrap them but they are in my way.
I will take them if you could give them to fuzzytoaster (bret) at the rally. PM Me your paypal and I can pay you thru Friends/family so there are no fees.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Someone near me is looking for a S250 shelter, or a M101 trailer bows and cover.

I'm not bringing any of the items listed below unless someone commits to purchase, but I have:

M939 series hood w/fenders,

M939 used hard tops

some wrecker sand anchors,

wrecker acetylene and O2 bottles,

Goodyear G177 11x20 5-ton used tires on wheels $110

Goodyear 14x20 5-ton used tires on wheels $125

Medium tow bar sets NOS in crates with all parts, but may have some minor surface rust from open storage. These are the ones for Deuces, CUCVs and 5-tons. $425

I'll walk around the yard and see if there is something else I can list later.

Last edited:

texas30cal

I will also be bringing a new spring seat (water stained cover), and long handled air compressor wrenches for sale. Also I have a friend looking for a m105 cargo cover and possibly bows if anyone attending has them.

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
IMG_20190316_142847.jpgIMG_20190316_140640.jpgIMG_20190316_140812.jpgIMG_20190316_140846.jpgIMG_20190316_142302.jpgIMG_20190316_142312.jpg
I opened my desert class 4 radar net today, it looks a little worn but pretty good too. I have a hexagon and a rhombic with a case.
Separate these sell for $500 and $200 respective, but I'm not selling at ePay prices I'm selling to some fellow Steel soldiers so I'm only asking $300 for the lot. I'll have it at the meet next weekend!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Started sorting and loading today.

I have about 10 each 1qt canteens with caps...$1 each
1 each 2qt canteen....$2
1 US Army BDAR Kit that has a bunch of stuff to do emergency repairs in the field on HMMWVs, FMTVs, and just about any other vehicle (it is either complete or very near it) I wasn't going to sell this but I've never used it and need space.....$100
1 General electric Power Supply. This is the new version of the PP6224. Converts household power to 24v. Appears new other than some storage wear. $100
1 ANVIS antenna complete with some extra parts...$100
1 pair of desert storm issue night camo pants. These are originals and never worn. Brought these back. $20
8 each fuel can brackets for the 5 gallon fuel/water cans. Most if not all have a strap. Brackets are used and probably need repainted. Some are the straps are new. $30 each
1 set of Y type towbar. Work with vehicles with 3/4 or 1 inch pins. Attaches to a standard towbar….$100
Full set of brake reservoir pressure bleeder adapters...$100 for full set
3 sets of the newer headsets for sincgars that have the built in mic and hearing mics. I have two different types one is RACAL and two are bose...$50 each
complete sincgars set up...mounts, amps, RT1523, a bunch of other parts and accessories---$4K
1 each Avanti UHF SATCOM antenna and two HST4 SF/SEAL radios (all this sold as one set)---$3K
I also have a bunch of tools and other stuff I'm bringing.
As stuff sells, I will have some ammo cans and potentially some hardigg cases.

I have pictures for most of this before I packed it up for the show. If you need a photo, ask and I'll post it up as soon as I can.

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So are we swapping and selling the whole time or a designated time? I don't want to leave a bunch of stuff hanging in my hood all day lol.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Already got a request for pics.

Attachments

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
More photos

Attachments

Barrman

Dang Carnac. You are dangerous to my wallet when you decide to show up at these things.

I’ll stick to the metric sockets I already wrote you about and have to look through the rest on site.

Two different events and selling go on this weekend.

There is the stuff among us at the Rally. This is at the off-road ranch and just between those there. No times or anything like that. We can start showing up around 1800 Friday. Those on this thread plus another handful of people are all that will see your stuff.

Then there is the Mullins swap meet. That requires you to contact them, rent a space and follow their rules. It occurs at the museum. I also think it starts Thursday or Friday morning. Hundreds if not thousands of people will see your space.

That make sense?

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang Carnac. You are dangerous to my wallet when you decide to show up at these things.

I’ll stick to the metric sockets I already wrote you about and have to look through the rest on site.

There is the stuff among us at the Rally. This is at the off-road ranch and just between those there. No times or anything like that. We can start showing up around 1800 Friday. Those on this thread plus another handful of people are all that will see your stuff.

Then there is the Mullins swap meet. That requires you to contact them, rent a space and follow their rules. It occurs at the museum. I also think it starts Thursday or Friday morning. Hundreds if not thousands of people will see your space.

That make sense?
Sure does, I just want to get ride of some of this before I PCS. Need the space for kids stuff, wife stuff, stuff I don't want but somehow own because the wife says so etc.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I'm looking for an M1101 or M101 series trailer in good condition preferably with title.

Command post tent SICPS type wall with the AC duct holes in it.

SICPS tent liners.

SICPS tent vestibules

DRASH/GETT power cable 208v 3ph 60amp that would go to a power distribution box.

DRASH/GETT power distribution box (if the price is right)

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor

That make sense?
I tend to be that way to folks but still cheaper than ebay or having stuff shipped in.

My understanding is brent mullins isn't a swap meet, I thought it was more a show (akin to an airshow on the ground). My stuff probably wouldn't really be welcome there. I went to their website and couldn't find details and it's probably too late anyway. I'm also on a budget. Not sure what their vendor spaces cost. They also kick you out at night so that would be a problem for me in either packing up each day or leaving the stuff out overnight (I don't have my tents here).

-------------------------------------

Added stuff to sell:

If anyone is into GIJoes, I have a bunch of them in sealed, air tight hardigg cases. All are from the mid-1990 to nlt 2002 era. I have two sets of the 1960/70s original jeeps with trailers, light, and 106mm recoilless gun (out of package). If you're into GIJoes or know someobody that is, let me know and I can send a list.

Have a bunch of books to sell also. If I have space, I'll bring them.

I also have an original table for the SICPS command post tent. 100% functional but is used and has some dings here and there. $50 (available at the end of the show).

various specialty tools for different vehicles listed in the -20P manuals. Not sure what I have left, come and look.

The ammo cans I will sell once empty are FAT50 and a few 40mm. They will be $10 a can only after they are empty.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My understanding is brent mullins isn't a swap meet, I thought it was more a show (akin to an airshow on the ground). My stuff probably wouldn't really be welcome there. I went to their website and couldn't find details and it's probably too late anyway. I'm also on a budget. Not sure what their vendor spaces cost. They also kick you out at night so that would be a problem for me in either packing up each day or leaving the stuff out overnight (I don't have my tents here).
Unless they've changed the rules vendors have always been allowed to camp at their spot. You have to fit in it so I would usually get 2 spots so I could pull my truck and trailer straight in and leave them hooked up. While the swap meet isn't the primary reason for the weekend it is a nice benefit.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
2019-03-18 20.14.28.jpg2019-03-18 20.14.21.jpg

Super dirty from cobwebs and cotton gin fluff but kept indoors. They came off a RRAD "overhauled" M101A2 I got back in 2014. I'd do $100 and bring them to the rally if wanted.

Someone near me is looking for a S250 shelter, or a M101 trailer bows and cover.

I broke into my container today and have a NOS set of metal bows for an M101. Let me pull them out tomorrow and take pics.

Nitrodiver

I’m looking for 4 complete injectors for a MEP-003. Used is fine as long as they are verified to be good. Even 4 loaners, just to see if these 2 gen sets I bought will even run. Sent all 8 of mine in to have them tested. Now the guy won’t call me back.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks