• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2020 Georgia Rally

LanceRobson

Hello All

I haven't spent much time on the site for a year or so and it's time to get back to it. The Denton, NC event was canceled and the GA Rally is the next closest event sooo.....

If i come (with or without Nancy) I'll be bringing a 24' camper and a heap of nasty old MV junk....err, highly collectable stuff with a patina.

The only other time we made the GA Rally was 2017 when we brought a commercial cargo trailer and camped out of that so this would be my first trip with a camper. Are there any RV sites in the rally field with 30 amp electricity? And if so can someone point me to a map or some other way to figure out which sites to look at and book?

My thanks to all who have stepped up for their efforts to make this happen. As the outdoor oriented youth character develpoment program I was working on through several regional schools districts has been cancelled nationwide for at least the next academic year and there are sure no climbing classes to teach right now I can arrive early or stay late as needed to help out.

Again thanks and best regards to all,

Lance

CHIEFSONN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello All

I haven't spent much time on the site for a year or so and it's time to get back to it. The Denton, NC event was canceled and the GA Rally is the next closest event sooo.....

If i come (with or without Nancy) I'll be bringing a 24' camper and a heap of nasty old MV junk....err, highly collectable stuff with a patina.

The only other time we made the GA Rally was 2017 when we brought a commercial cargo trailer and camped out of that so this would be my first trip with a camper. Are there any RV sites in the rally field with 30 amp electricity? And if so can someone point me to a map or some other way to figure out which sites to look at and book?

My thanks to all who have stepped up for their efforts to make this happen. As the outdoor oriented youth character develpoment program I was working on through several regional schools districts has been cancelled nationwide for at least the next academic year and there are sure no climbing classes to teach right now I can arrive early or stay late as needed to help out.
havent got

Lance
a go...
Hello All

Lance
I am still not sure if it's a go,I haven't received any reply's to my post.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Rally thread is up.

Sorry for the delays.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks