• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2020 November AZ Trail Ride

AZDeuce

Hopefully this works. The Arizona Military Vehicle Collectors Club put on a trail ride about 40 some miles West of Phoenix in Tonopah AZ. They just put this video up, and on their Facebook site they have 84 photos posted of the event. This was the first outing for my "new to me" 1965, Kaiser Jeep, M54A2. I bought it for my retirement present back in March, and this was it's first major adventure since I restored her. I hit a major bump too hard and busted a fuel line that I knew was on borrowed time. The 900 Series truck in front of me with the big American flag was owned by a gentleman named Troy, his sons saw me dumping fuel big time and got their dad to stop, and before I could get out of the cab, the kids were out of their truck, and under mine looking for the cause of the leak.

Troy and his 16 year old son had me back on the road in under an hour, and we caught up with the rest of the club, as they decided to go on ahead and set up base camp, and start grilling burgers, they were just finishing up cooking when we caught up with them, Except for the fuel line, the M54A2 ran like a champ, I like that old beast! hopefully this link will open for you. Enjoy!

AZ Deuce

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks