• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2020 TX MV Rally BUY/SELL/TRADE

richingalveston

I will be looking to get rid of some of my spares.
I have a cucv hood that has dents but is usable.
I have a set of rear drums with backing plates. new pads and new cylinders I rebuilt them just prior to changing to disc brakes.
I have a set of calipers for rear disc (no e-brake) they are barely used. I changed to calipers with e-brakes.
I may have a rear glass and also a rear glass for a suburban (1987)
I will check to see what else I have to get rid of I will post pics

I plan to make it to the rally this year. All I have to do is finish the roof rack.
Rich

TAMU86

I have sold some of the tires to a fellow member... I have updated inventory below.

Please speak up if ANYONE is serious for any of the items... I am recovering from surgery last week but can make arrangements if someone is serious to pickup.

(3 tires left...) - 395/85r20 michelin xml tires, 85%+, (no rim), $100 each

2 - 395/85r20 michelin xzl tires, 99%, (no rim), $150 each

2 - Medium tow bar with feet with one inch shackle hole and pins for deuce, cucv and 5 ton, $249 each

4 - Medium tow bar without feet for deuce, cucv and 5 ton, $150 each

Also have a 1988 M796 4-ton Bolster Trailer that is up for sale.

Am considering selling a M1061A1 trailer (5 ton flat bed) if there are any serious interests. Let me know…. Just renewed 5 year FMV registration on it.

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks