• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2021 Red Ball Military Vehicle Show, Gilbert PA - Sept 24-25

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I looked though the past threads and didn't see anyone posted up about this show. Who's going this time around? Coming up next weekend, I'm already starting to get my gear ready to pack.

Here's more details, here: RED BALL EVENTS

Reactions: 68t

lpcoating

Supporting Vendor
Unfortunately, I will not be at Gilbert. My fiancee's uncle died this past week. He checked himself into the hospital a month ago with Covid and didn't make it out. 64 years old. We are attending the service. Stay safe.

Guy

Ps - A few people requested parts at the show. I'll be calling them Monday. If my brother still attends, I'll send with him but not sure what he's doing yet.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I'm not going to ab able to go....not sure if I got the Rona but been sick as a dog for the last five days
Hope it's not the WooFlu.

Much as I despise a trip to the doctor, it might be worth a trip to get checked out.
A lot of this mess can be put to rest with meds sooner rather than later...

Best of health to you!

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm looking forward to a 'flying visit'. Heading down "O'dark 30" Sat am for the day.
Can bring for sale :-
Med heavy towbar $150. (no feet)
Large snatch block $75. (3/4"~5\8" cable)
USMC WWII water jerrycan - center flip top $105
AAR ISU60/90 shelf backets $20 (set of 4)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks