• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2021 SoCal Fall Rally

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Attention young and old, the bored at home with the nagging significant other, the SoCal Spring Rally is set for the weekend of October 7th-10th.
Here is the map to camp https://goo.gl/maps/4gL2iMToLmf1zsgR9

I'll be marking off the campsite with cones so as to not disturb surrounding plant life.

Saltydeuce as usual will provide us with few truck loads of firewood for the community fire pit so we have a warm gathering spot and a place to share scary stories or outright lies.

There will be a convoy through the desert on Saturday around 11'ish which makes for a real good time and enjoy the view. When we get back from that I'll be grilling up some tacos for everyone there.

We have a new (to us) Chevy S10 rally truck that we will take out to see what shenanigan's we can do with it. The last one we made a full size RC car out of it so we might do the same with this one.

We want to promote being good ambassadors of the desert so we ask that you pick up any trash that you see as well as packing up what you bring out.

I know when we are out in the open desert it's sometimes hard not to get on the gas and get the full experience of the hair blowing in the wind, but please be courteous around camp and around others that want to enjoy it too and not get dusted out.

Hope to see you guys out there.

saltydeuce

Here we go again a making of a great weekend. As always I have plenty of firewood for the trip. 3 6x6 loads should do it. As for the s-10. She's all ready for her leap across the dry lake bed. We need to make a date to get everything loaded up. Just wish we knew someone with a skid steer to do the back breaking work of loading logs.

Gunfreak25

I am super close to having my 65 Kaiser on the road just working out a small fuel issue. But I think from Yuma to up there would be a little far with the radiator I have. It holds but I dont trust it to for long so i'll probably have to skip this one. :(

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am super close to having my 65 Kaiser on the road just working out a small fuel issue. But I think from Yuma to up there would be a little far with the radiator I have. It holds but I dont trust it to for long so i'll probably have to skip this one. :(
If you can't bring the deuce bring what you can.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm probably gonna miss this one. Got word a few weeks ago my best friend is sick with cancer. They had to close up his gun shop in SoCal until I hitched my Jeep up behind my cousin Eddie RV and snuck back into California to open it back up for him. I'm trying to return to free America every two weeks to keep my sanity and that weekend is one I'll be back home. If it changes, I'll try to swing by in just my Jeep and at least drink some rum around the fire. If you're in the Hemet area Tue-Sat and support the 2A, stop into Counter Strike Firearms and say hello. Bonus points if you drive up in some crappy old iron. I thought I was free from CA, but it's like the mafia and sucks you back in. Remember - Cancer F ing SUCKS.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm probably gonna miss this one. Got word a few weeks ago my best friend is sick with cancer. They had to close up his gun shop in SoCal until I hitched my Jeep up behind my cousin Eddie RV and snuck back into California to open it back up for him. I'm trying to return to free America every two weeks to keep my sanity and that weekend is one I'll be back home. If it changes, I'll try to swing by in just my Jeep and at least drink some rum around the fire. If you're in the Hemet area Tue-Sat and support the 2A, stop into Counter Strike Firearms and say hello. Bonus points if you drive up in some crappy old iron. I thought I was free from CA, but it's like the mafia and sucks you back in. Remember - Cancer F ing SUCKS.
I'll definitely try to stop by there thanks for the heads up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks