• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2021 SoCal Fall Rally

vvwilkins

I'm probably gonna miss this one. Got word a few weeks ago my best friend is sick with cancer. They had to close up his gun shop in SoCal until I hitched my Jeep up behind my cousin Eddie RV and snuck back into California to open it back up for him. I'm trying to return to free America every two weeks to keep my sanity and that weekend is one I'll be back home. If it changes, I'll try to swing by in just my Jeep and at least drink some rum around the fire. If you're in the Hemet area Tue-Sat and support the 2A, stop into Counter Strike Firearms and say hello. Bonus points if you drive up in some crappy old iron. I thought I was free from CA, but it's like the mafia and sucks you back in. Remember - Cancer F ing SUCKS.
I'll see what I can bring this week...address?

Steve92307

I'll be heading out tomorrow early afternoon!! Its suppose to get a little chilly up here in the desert over the weekend. Bring some warm clothes!!!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got home, woke up at 7 everyone still hibernating, left at 0800. Good trip home. Thanks to all for a great trip. I took no pics, lost my phone on the way to the lakebed yesterday, but found it under the pas side seat this morning.

Good to see some old faces and the newer ones too. Thanks guys, I needed that!

Madams, that truck works VERY WELL, Fastnova, the HET is a beast!

Can't wait to see pictures!

Last edited:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I so wanted to take a pic of the last load of wood on the fire, but, the phone was hiding! Those rounds were BIG! and the tire was aired up the following morning.

Next year a tube for the small heart bottles.

Saltydeuce, your dad is a hoot!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks