• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2021 SoCal Spring Rally

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Steve, we'll see as it gets closer to the event how we can get it trailered out there. Here's a picture of the Desert racer. If anything I'll just pull it out there myself and leave the 7 ton at home.

Attachments

Last edited:

Steve92307

Thanks Steve, we'll see as it gets closer to the event how we can get it trailered out there. Here's a picture of the Desert racer. If anything I'll just pull it out there myself and leave the 7 ton at home.
Hahahahahahaha, you guys are gonna jump that??? I gotta watch that!!

Valor

She's a beauty! Love that hood ornament! I hope to make it for one day on saturday.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got word that my SIL (a new minted Navy Chief - frocked, not even getting paid yet) is flying out to join us. He attended once or twice with us at the old location.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got word that my SIL (a new minted Navy Chief - frocked, not even getting paid yet) is flying out to join us. He attended once or twice with us at the old location.
Tell your buddy to use some of his new found powers to bring some cool equipment to camp.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone need any super rope (rubber cord) ? I have 150 feet on hand and can get it for 34 cents a foot. If anyone needs to redo their tops while we are at Dirtbag, LMK and I'll hook you up until I run out.

Also, anyone have a source for decent 11.00 x 20 NDTs?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have access to tires. Let me see what they are. New take off from NG units. I know they are 20 inch and I think Goodyears.

:ROFLMAO: DB was my junk, SoCal Spring Rally is Fastnova's deal. While his is awesome, it will never be DB! :ROFLMAO:

Might be going, it would be good to see your ugly azz!

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Funny this was brought up, when I was first thinking what to name the Rally I was tossing around the idea of keeping the letters DB, but the only thing that kept coming to mind was Douche Bag. I know the higher ups wouldn't have let that one fly and it would have probably turned away a few people.:LOL:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks