• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2022 TX MV Rally

Nitrodiver

It was good to see some familiar faces, meet some new people and see some nice rigs. I wish I was able stay all weekend and bring my truck it just wasn’t in the cards this year.

Normally I post some pics here that I’ve taken of the rally. But there may be some that for whatever reason don’t want their spouse, kids ect to be public. You have your reasons, none of my business, and I can certainly understand that. Therefore, a line has to be drawn as to what is acceptable. With respect to that privacy i won’t post any pics of the rally part of the day. With close to 800 50mp images I can’t possibly put them all here even if I wanted to. Having said that I do want to see that everyone gets the pics of their rig or group your rig is in with personal privacy in mind. Rather than adding a bunch of posts here. I ask that you send me an email to pointblankimage@gmail with 22 MV Rally as subject, your SS screen name and what your vehicle is. I will get you the some of the better pics I have, again 800 images. If you want to post them that’s up to you, I won’t make that decision for you. I will go through all the pics as time allows and get them to you as soon as I can. So please be patient, we all have a life. If you saw me take a pic and you want that pic specifically include a description of that as well.

I know this is a long way around a short stick and may seem excessive. But it’s the easiest way for all involved keeping privacy in mind. I do this for the enjoyment of the iron, the community and the people therein not for money. With the exception of pics of a certain woolly kitchen appliance for those I have no choice in turning them over to the feds. Something about a “list”…. I don’t know I didn’t ask…..

R

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So the KODI DUO "mug" I was drinking out of at Bryan, I last put ice in it on Fri. around 6PM, drank out of it, refilling with "juice" that was from an ice chest until around 11PM or so. then I stashed it in a clam-shell box.
I just went out and retrieved it from the DuraVee and it was still refrigerator cold inside, there was no ice but it could not have been too long ago that the last of it melted, that is 3 FULL days, amazing!!
DUO.png

Last edited:

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Aw, nobody has any more pictures to post???
STEPS.jpg
What a motley crew
gate.JPG
entrance.JPG
If you ain't the lead dog the scenery never changes..
DOG.JPG
Some interesting WWI trench art..
IMG_20220326_115850811_HDR.jpg
This would be a cool wall hanger!
IMG_20220326_113518362_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

Firehound

Sure, I've got pics!!

Attachments

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Had a great time as usual, thanks to Lincoln and Mike for setting it up. Sorry to be late posting these, I thought I'd lost my camera but found it while packing for the Denton Rally. Got back Tues and loaded the photos on my computer yesterday, so here goes! Sorry for the quality, but most were shot through a HMMWV windshield.

IMG_0785.JPG IMG_0788.JPG IMG_20220326_091036793.jpg IMG_20220326_091044708.jpg IMG_20220326_091054881.jpg IMG_20220326_091109176.jpg IMG_20220326_091122004.jpg IMG_20220326_150044427.jpg IMG_20220326_153819403.jpg Mikes Deuce.jpg

m715mike

The 2023 rally thread is up:

I really want to thank @nofearnohope for organizing the event again this year!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks