• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2022 TX MV Rally

sue

Well we had a truly wonderful time, rhino helped us and he led the way down from Waco. And then G-longos kids lost one of our doors and filled up the bottom of our hmmwv with water. Little scamps, but if you see them playing around your campsite make sure you have a fire extinguisher handy.
And then fuzzytoster was scared to go through a little water puddle and begged me to try it out first and then when I went through my fan blades broke.
And after the little hmmwv went through (twice!) he finally stopped being scared and tried it.

Firehound

Thanks Rhino! Yes sir, I’m keeping my eyes peeled for a tailgate as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bryce Wasielak (he's on FB, I don't know if he's on here or not) has them for $100, and there's a guy on Facebook, and hour +20 NE of Dallas with a few. I need one for a project as well...

G-Longo

Well we had a truly wonderful time, rhino helped us and he led the way down from Waco. And then G-longos kids lost one of our doors and filled up the bottom of our hmmwv with water. Little scamps, but if you see them playing around your campsite make sure you have a fire extinguisher handy.
And then fuzzytoster was scared to go through a little water puddle and begged me to try it out first and then when I went through my fan blades broke.
And after the little hmmwv went through (twice!) he finally stopped being scared and tried it.
Hahaha! They had a blast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks