• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2023 TX MV Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

m715mike

I have a front stake rack for a M105 trailer with wooden boards (as opposed to fiberglass) that is free to a good home. I’ll bring it to the rally if anyone is interested.

I will also stash my flea circus with Ken’s offshore gear so he won’t miss out on all the rally fun. 😁

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Potentially bringing a half and one inch stencil machine if there is interest. These are not for sale but if I have space, I’ll bring them for cutting stencils at the farm field site. I probably won’t go to the museum with all the crowds there.

Nitrodiver

Bringing a bunch of hand tools. Snap-On, (looking at you Tim) Proto etc. no sets. Just random tools, sockets, screwdrivers, pliers. I also have a few aircraft specific tools.

I also have a lot of precision measuring tools for sale. Starrett, Mitutoyo, Brown & Sharp. Dial indicators, test indicators, depth mics, micrometers w/ standards from 1” up to 12”, inside micrometers up to 12” ( I think), dial calipers both .001 and .0001. Most all have wood boxes and are well kept though used in very good condition. Since they are specialized tools if there isn’t any serious buyers I’m not bringing all of them. Pm me with wants for these I’d be happy to bring your wants.

I also have boarding ladders for LMTV green NOS some in the box, though boxes are in rough shape. $150 . Not bringing these unless sold transporting the ladders requires different vehicle.

WANTED:OD fiberglass troop seats slats for Deuce. I may settle for wood if the price is right. Or possibly complete troop seats.

Pm w questions.
See y’all Saturday morning…

Nitrodiver

19138D0F-32B7-44B5-B7DE-F6E696E17C8E.jpeg

I also have an 18’ 14k GVRW trailer I’d sell. $4000
7K Dexter axles 8 lug with brakes.
4 new tires
4 New springs
All New U bolts
All new LED lights
All new wiring
New 7-way pigtail
New treated deck less than 1/4” board gap ( like last weekend new)
With a paint job it would be a new trailer.

Attachments

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
Potentially bringing a half and one inch stencil machine if there is interest. These are not for sale but if I have space, I’ll bring them for cutting stencils at the farm field site. I probably won’t go to the museum with all the crowds there.
I'm thinking I may hang back as well. I'd rather go into the trails.

Stencil making machine hu? Hmmm.

Nitrodiver

I knew I was forgetting something in my OP. I also have a NOS 250’ reel of 4conductor #8 AWG SOOW cable. Left over from my generator project. Perfect for generator wiring. 100% copper, no copper clad junk. Happy to bring if there is interest.
$1400 for the whole 250’ reel.
D2E6A0F0-3649-486D-B875-3426F9638A22.jpegE6DEC98A-A625-42B2-812B-8C1DEE02E26B.jpeg657C12F2-8F1B-461E-A412-7146A7F0CCD6.jpeg

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Stencil machines are coming. I have oil boards also.
pair of mil radios.
power supply
battery charger
foam for tool boxes/cases
heavy duty power strips
variuos gloves, various sizes
2 x litters with one iv pole an d one pair of litter stands
gi joes
BDAR breakdown kit
nos grounding kit

cheap cheap.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
OH and a set of virt nos slave cables. 300
and 7 hardigg footlockers. Currently full of crap.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks