• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

22.5 bud on a 5ton

ccequipment

I have a guy who is wanting to put a set of 22.5 10 hole bud semi wheels on a M813 5 ton I have. I belive I have seen it done, just wanted to double check to make sure it will work, Thanks

area52

Pretty sure it will work, I think the lug pattern is the same dimensions and 22.5 will give you alot more tire options at least for street tires.

supermechanic

More info
If you just want to do the front axel, 12r22.5 have the same height and revolutions per mile as the 11.00 20.
I had to change out the stock ndcc's when I found the front end pushing on wet roads .
Much safer now, when I turn the wheel, the truck steers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks