• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24 volt fan for cab.....

sailor2000

Anyone know of a source for a 24 volt fan to mount in the cab for the driver? Back b4 trucks had A/C they were standard equipment, but I have googled it every way I can think of and cannot find a source...

CGarbee

Just find yourself a Maradyne dealer (ie, any decent heavy equipement or truck shop...) and order from the catalog... The make cab fans in 12-24-36 volt versions...

Check out the Maradyne on-line product listing (with tech info) located at:
http://www.maradyne.com/maradyne_mobile/products/d_fans/index.html

Maradyne Mobile Products
4540 W. 160th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44135
Ph: 216-265-8006 x136 • Fx: (216) 362-6342

Heck, since they are located in Cleveland, maybe one of our members can get together a group purchase??

FreightTrain

Banned
Yea,Napa!They have perdy all metal chrome jobbers.One is Normal size and the other is Deuce size.2 speed switch.I think the deuce size is around $36 and a rattle can of OD green is around $5......

FreightTrain

Banned
Check around the store.ours doesn't have anything big rig on the shelves out front(they have some in the back and up stairs and special order) but they had the fans.They have one small and one Supersize 24Volt ones mixed in with all teh 12 volt toy jobbers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks