• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24 volt fuel pump

Blythewoodjoe

I am planning to get back on my bob truck project soon and one thing that I want to do is put a different fuel tank on it. What I have been looking for and not finding is any info on an externally mounted 24 volt fuel pump to take the place of the in tank pump on the M35A2. Any body out there ever did this or know of a pump I could use? I might start looking into modifying the existing pump but I don't want to do that. I want to use a smaller tank that would be less in height.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
There is one sold in the classifieds as a out of the tank replacement for the in tank

Blythewoodjoe

Well, like a dummy I posted this question because I looked a few weeks ago (might have been months now) and couldn't find anything but then I looked in the classified and found one. Then I found several threads dealing with the subject. Note to self, do a search right BEFORE posting :doh:.

derby

I picked up one from NAPA about $75 , comes with some fittings and mounting hardware. I have had it on for about a year, works great. This was for my M51 but same setup.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks