• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24R21 tires needed

tcody

I am looking for some surplus 24R21 michelin XZL tires and perhaps also some rims fo my 10ton M1002. I have seen a few go up on the GL site in the past. If anyone has some of these they can part with I would appreciate it. I need 8 or 9 of them.
Thanks
Thane

TheBuggyman

Here is some info from a 16r20 auction of his:

CHECK WITH ME FIRST

FOR ALL YOUR WHEELS, AXELS AND MILITARY PARTS

HOTROD - (715) 305-9993

PLEASE CHECK MY OTHER AUCTIONS FOR OTHER SIZED TIRES, WHEELS AND AXLES.

I HAVE TIRESFOR SALE IN HUSTON TX MENPHIS TN AND WILL BE GOING TO THE FLORIDA WITH TIRES THIS MONTH AND WILL BE ABLE TO SAVE YOU BIG ON SHIPPING. I WILL BE GOING TO TEXASAND CALIFORNIA IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS, SO CALL ME AND I WILL SET YOU UP.

Here is an awesome set of four, DOT approved, Michelin XZL's, tubeless 16.00 R20 Radial. They only have a few parking lot turns and have 100% tread. The tires in the pictures are the ones you will recieve. Please see my feedback to check out my many happy customers. These tires may be used with or without a tube. Load range is 14,540 LBS. I also have tires with +85% tread available, please call for pricing. They stand 52" tall and 16" wide. Trades are possible for almost anything, cars, trucks, snowmobiles, motorcycles, ect. These tires are changing 4X4ing as we know it. These will take you places the old tires wouldn't dream of! The cost of these tires new is $1,460 each, so this is the only way to buy them without burning a hole in your pocket. They're absoultely awesome in mud, snow, and for rock crawling and any other heavy duty applications you can dream up. Superswamper Boggers don't even come close. Before you bid on my tires or anybody else's, please check shipping rates. I will have the best shipping rates available on Ebay and I will be making drops all over the USA or can ship direct. If you call with your ZIP I can happily give you a quote. The price is much better if delivering is to a business. Call with questions or a delivery date at 715-305-9993 (Rodney). Thank you and good luck! You'll be amazed! I also have several sets of 46"s new and used at the best prices. If you are using these tires on a show truck, you may want to look into aluminum wheels because you can buy 20" rims, 8-lug, at a price range of $550 to $750. The easiest way to look these rims up on Ebay is to search, 20" rim 8 lug. Several sets of aluminum wheels should show up and some of these look absoulutly amazing. The big rim, big tire look is the new thing.

tcody

Thanks for the info - I got a set of 16R20's from him last year as he lives close to me. He didn't have any of the bigger tires when I last talked with him but will try again. Any other leads are appreciated. BTW - the tires I got from Rod were as stated - excellent shape and he brought them to my house - if anyone needs tires I can recommend him.
T

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks