• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24v led jeep like 4wire flat lights

res0wc18

so im looking for some true 24v led tail, stop, turn combo lamps that are mounted on two posts and are squarish that look like the jeep taillights. Main thing is they need to be 4 flat wiring and 24v's

im open to how they mount but they need to be 24v's

is there some at napa?

KaiserM109

I don't know about "squarish that look like the jeep taillights" but here is a source on LEDs that you can use behind BOTH civilian and military because they take 12 to 38 volts:

American SuperLite - Crystal Clear LED Lighting Systems

You can get a full set of wires for under $20 including both sides of the 4 wire flat connector and enough wire to do the whole job by going to Harbor Freight (sorry about endorsing Chinese products), buying a set of mag’ lights and cutting the lights off. Trailer shops will charge you as much as $50 for it.

I am getting an M101 ready for MIL/CIV use and that is what I am planning. I currently have the lights from HF bolted to the trailer.

Arlyn

PS If the lights don't work, just like 2 sets I recently bought, take the bulbs out, push the disk with the 2 connectors up, rotate it 180 degrees and push it back down. Dingy Chinese!!

Last edited: