• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2nd louisiana SS rally dates needed

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tim 21-23 works for me too. I'd vote for same shirts (but 2nd annual) even in tan but would make the ss.com on the front smaller and over left breast instead of across the whole front (just my thought). Either way i'll be there.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
we could do a tan one.. that would be neat.. and maybe the SS logo on the left side maybe in a haft circle or something.. lets see how many is wanting one and we can come up with another pic or the same one just 2nd anual.

wehring

across chest

Hey I LIKE the across chest logo... makes my moobs look bigger. 8)

Thanks for the tan Tim. I think last years logo is good. No reason to spend extra money.

Need some money up front?

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

EZFEED

Hey guys, anyone here near Belle Chase?

I have a buddy up in Fort Worth who does the biodiesel thing like some of us do and he just retired from Halliburton and will no longer be driving down here for work. He had a really good deal for a consistent 160 gallon per month pickup of WVO and will no longer be able to make the pickup anymore. Would someone be interested in continuing this? I would rather see one of us get this than the company revert back to a commercial service.
I figured since this is mostly all us LA guys here I'd share this here first before posting on the forum in case y'all were checking this regularly. Shoot me an email at Patrick.Martin(removespam)@Halliburton.com

I have been real busy at work and havent been checking in here much or my regular email but hit me up at my work addy with () removed of course. I'm online every night.

mattgw86

Hey yall thought I'd check in here, I've lived in belle chasse for most of my life. Not really interested in the WVO though. I tried the diy biodiesel but just don't have the time or space for it. I am, however, interested in the 2nd annual Louisiana SS rally. Any weekend would probably work for me, just as long as I know. I'm not gonna have an MV with me- again. Maybe for next year's rally.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
One of our guys has to come back early from down south. I won't be back till the 24th now, so depending on the weekend, I might not make it.aua

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
jim we can work with your schedule.. shout back and confim your dates.. we need to get a good count on t shirts soon Tim

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tim, Two C-17's come back on the 24th, so the only weekend I could do it would be Memorial weekend. Go with whatever the majority of the people can do. Regardless put me down for an XL t-shirt.

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nancy just came in and saw I was talking about going to tims and t shirts she said we would be there and she had to have a t shirt to. and we are easy any time should be good for us.
AEC Retired Tony

wehring

Ahem...

Tent WITH a/c unit attached so you can swim out in the morning from condensation.... :cookoo:

Yes, I am still jealous and sulking. ;)

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

goldneagle

Count me in. Also put me down for x-large t-shirt. Will bring the truck and wife. If anyone is interested in the 1100-20 tires NDT on 5 ton rims let me know and I will bring them along.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks