• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2nd louisiana SS rally dates needed

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll take an X-large T shirt, Tim. It's looking betterfor me to be in town the last two weekends in May.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok looks like the best date is may 28-29-30. that is the one that most can attend... if the interested parties can pm me the number and sizes of the t shirts so we can get a count.. i can go back to the same store and use same format. just tan.. 2nd annual .. and smaller logo over left side front... i got stuck with some shirts last year so ill ask that you send a check once i get a price from them... if anyone wants to see about a different type/design on the shirts please shout back very soon so we can get it accepted by the majority.. fat lady sings

4X4 4 LIFE

Hey all

I am new to the site and new to the idea of owning a deuce and a half. I have been searching the internet trying to find all the information i can find on them. Before i buy one it would be great if i could meet and talk with yall about yall rigs.

I live in in the Baton Rouge area where would yall plan meeting at?

jimm1009

4 x 4, I PM'd Tim today to make sure about the dates but I would assume that they are cast in O.D. Green concrete by now.

Looking forward to seeing a new member but you can't drool too much on the trucks!!!! Just kidding, I was drooling all over Tim's beautiful M35A2 winch truck last fall at the 1st LA Gathering. So embarrassing as I had to keep wiping up after myself with blue paper towls. :mrgreen:

If you need some TMs let us (or me) know. I plan on being there all day Saturday for sure. Not sure if I will be in the M35A2C or the M1009 yet.
Fuel pump problems in the deuce and waiting on replacement pump info.

jimm1009