• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2nd official Michigan MVPA meeting

196thprober

Bump up reminder for weekend/occasional viewers.

Please join us at the meeting on Sunday February 6th at 10AM in the city of Harrison. There will be some very important announcements, decisions to be made, and the usual discussions and new ideas to consider. Your input is important and valuable!

paulfarber

Sorry to but in buy why don't you record the proceedings and make them available via a private channel on say, YouTube? You have to have recorded minutes as per most by-laws, and *someone* has to have a video camera and a PC with a high speed connection.

Best quote: Many church goers have conflicts with a Sun AM time, but the single 'letter carrier' is give preference because of only one day off? Again, CONFERENCE CALL, VOIP, Webinars...

"All animals are equal. Some are just MORE equal." - - George Orwell, Animal Farm, Ch. 10

Last edited:

196thprober

Sorry to but in buy why don't you record the proceedings and make them available via a private channel on say, YouTube? You have to have recorded minutes as per most by-laws, and *someone* has to have a video camera and a PC with a high speed connection.

Best quote: Many church goers have conflicts with a Sun AM time, but the single 'letter carrier' is give preference because of only one day off? Again, CONFERENCE CALL, VOIP, Webinars...

"All animals are equal. Some are just MORE equal." - - George Orwell, Animal Farm, Ch. 10

Thank you for your positive and insightful comments. Should we assume you won't be attending our meeting?

paulfarber

Thank you for your positive and insightful comments. Should we assume you won't be attending our meeting?
Why not post a link to a recorded version? Oh, wait, I made sense... sorry. Although you ARE keeping in the grand tradition of the MVPA by shunning any useful technology. [thumbzup]

Don't worry, this is my last post on your topic.

TedG

I just found out that I cannot make this meeting and I am sorry that I cannot attend. I was looking forward to getting there and seeing everyone in person and not on boobtube.

Chuck, if we can find someone from my area going, I am more than happy to tranfer over the items you want.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just found out that I cannot make this meeting and I am sorry that I cannot attend. I was looking forward to getting there and seeing everyone in person and not on boobtube.

Chuck, if we can find someone from my area going, I am more than happy to tranfer over the items you want.

I'll probably head up (Saturday afternoon) via 96 to 127. Will it fit in the trunk of a CTS? PM me.

196thprober

The Feb 6th meeting location is about 1 mile west of the Bus. 127 and Main Street/Temple Drive/M-61 (they are all the same street) traffic light intersection. The American Legion Post 404 is on the North (right) side of Temple/M-61 if you are heading West.

In adition, there will be a VERY large, heavy, and unwieldy MIMVPA sign sitting in front of the Legion Post for everyone. One of our members has volunteered their Long Wheel Base 5 ton in order to transport the sign to the meeting location, and we have also made arrangements with a heavy equipment company out of Mt. Pleasant to provide a crane to actually place the sign next to the road.

ODdave

Ted, as it stands right now i will be attending.