• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2nd okie mud run

AllenEM

we run the river this pass weekend and it's down low right now. lower than normal for this time of the year. we when from River mist bridge (off of HWY 99) to Calvin which if you took the roads about 45-50 miles and had only one truck get stuck (that because he want to). it was mine trucks first run still I got it (and got it running) and had no problems.:beer:

BigHank

Well a combination of money and resources (or the lack there of) will lead to me missing this. I'll still be at the Edmond parade though. I will need pictures to motivate me to get the truck ready for the next wheeling trip though.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
See everybody at the SUNDOG park in 5 days.

Looks like the river will be down again and only 100 or so degrees outside. Bring plenty of drinking water. 2cents

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fuel money, tow straps, food and something cold to drink as it will be hot.

Cleptomaniac

Well I have a ok sized chain, a few hundred bucks cash, credit card, cooler with water, and my AAA card rofl
Is any one from the OKC area going down I wouldnt mind following. I have never been, I have a gps but...

-Danny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks