• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3 1/2" Dashboard Speakers

rlwm211

The difficulty with the 3.5 inch speakers is that even on the best day they do not have good bass response. I have a suburban with the same dash and fortunately I have decent speakers in the rear so I do not rely on the fronts for more than clarity.

Another consideration is the intended volume. Extremely high power handling speakers often have a steep curve of pwer requirements before their sound rpessure levels come up. I am saying that sometimes a less "HIFI" speaker can have better sound at lower volumes. Another consideration is to try to balance the quality of any other speakers in the truck with the ones you install.

Just my 2 cents

RL

OL AG '89

these speakers are for the military radio????[thumbzup]

I just like the little 4 inch aux box.... It had awsome sound
especially when it was the BC screaming at me for something.......rofl

rlwm211

Now, I would want HIFI high quality speakers and then pipe the SINGCARS into the system to blast the hiss of the radio as loud as possible....no, I am just kidding.....

;)

2cents

RL