• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3 axle lowboy

gusto1

I have been watching GL for about 2 years. I never see any 3 axle lowboy trailers up for sale. Am I just missing them or do they not sale them on the GL site?

derf

They are waiting for you to buy one and then they are going to sell hundreds for peanuts.

Or, they are still useful and don't have a replacement.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They sell occasionally on GL. They are M870 40 ton folding neck lowboys. Always bring over $4000.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
They sell occasionally on GL. They are M870 40 ton folding neck lowboys. Always bring over $4000.
They were used primarily in Engineer units to pull dozers and other heavy equipment behind the M920....prob not nearly as many of them in the inventory as other lowboys. I have only seen one or two on GL in the last few years. Unless they have fielded a replacement for them they will stay in the system until they do.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks