• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3 groove crank pulley?

DB556

I heard in some threads that possibly some Canadian deuces had 3 groove crank/harmonic balancers, (seems after looking around more its only a 3 groove pulley)
I'm hoping to track one down for my deuce to run a dual v belt to the power steering pump.
Does anybody know of any part numbers? Or know of a possible part that could cross over from another engine?

Last edited:

DB556

The "Canadian Deuces" have a Detroit 8.2...so totally different engine. I have no idea if the crank pulley would fit.
I though it was the Canadian deuces, but I guess I'm wrong, I was digging through some threads before the forum update and saw some references to a 3 grove pulley for some model, I cant find the thread I was looking at so I guess I'll had to experiment with it.