• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3" single exhaust

KiefOlsen92

Has anyone done a 3" single exhaust by themselves? If so do you remember all the pieces u need? I'm thinking a dynomax bullit or a dynomax super turbo cuz I'm kinda sick of people askin me to turn my car off at drive thrus.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bad news, you can run your exhaust to the next county and you will still be faced with turning the vehicle off in drivethroughs. The 6.2 is louder from under the hood than the exhaust. Maybe replace the engine with a gasser?

Yeah the diesel clatter is what makes most of the noise. But a single 3" is supposed to be a good improvement for fuel economy and a little more get-up. You can use a y-pipe from an 80's gasser C/K truck. They will bolt up to the CUCV's manifolds. Summit has them. It has a 2.5" outlet, so you just have to step-up to 3" and run it back to where you want it.