• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3 switch Headlight switch

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's not NOS...I'm finding the cheap ones are Chinese mfg..or someone else. I could be wrong, wait till you get it..they won't have the MS number on them...they are bare of any mfg markings.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's not NOS...I'm finding the cheap ones are Chinese mfg..or someone else. I could be wrong, wait till you get it..they won't have the MS number on them...they are bare of any mfg markings.
There are several reproductions floating around that are plastic. They don't seem nowhere near as robust as the true military ones but I have used them and they seem to hold up ok.

DWagg

Thanks for the info guys.
I'll go ahead and order one. For the price it's ok with me if it's a knock off.
Also a clarification, nobody stole mine, the HMMWV I bought off govplanet is missing this switch.
I'll sure be glad when I get it home this wait time to get the "release papers" is killing me lol.
I'm already eye balling those 5 ton 6x6's they always seem to have just up the road from me in Kansas. I don't know what I'd actually do with one of those but I just want one. Ugh, the struggle is real ya'll! HahHa!

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As I said above the repo switches are made of plastic but seem to work ok. Just don't be too rough with the levers as they will strip out on the stud.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks