• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

302 modifications

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Thanks Tim, I picked up a hard at the MVPA convention last year in Evansville. Here is pic from today, the snow is left over from Xmas eve. Used my M886 to get to work and played in my M818. Haven't taken the M135 out as it has no heater and has a load on the bed.

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
in the good old days, the cast iron caddy trans along with the olds and Pontiac was the hot trans to build, they were built like a tank, almost indiscutable. there were guys putting UNBELEIVEABLE HP though them.
as an after thought, i wonder if the trick clutches, valves, pumps, locking TCs, ect . would work in the 135 series trans, since the trans that is used is a modded caddy trans to start with

oldstuff

Keep in mind that this is a different motor but These mods should help you.
I have a 70 Dodge Dart w/ slant six. I went from 1 3/4" to a 2 1/2" exhaust , bigger intake manifold with 2 barrel carb from a later ( super six ) drilled the carb jets .003" bigger and quicker distibuter advance springs. All in all, it didn't cost much. I get much better power with higher RPM and get 28 mpg if I drive for economy.
Ray

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks