• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

30th Annual MVMVC Weare Rally

CMPPhil

50 Days Until Weare Rally

Hi All

Only 50 days until the Weare Rally, in New Hampshire starts. This will be our 30th Rally in Weare, I was just updating the Camper Registration Map and the camping spaces are going fast only 9 campsites left. We've heard the convoy to the rally may be in the works, if you are going to camp in the back of your MV on the display field you should be OK, but if you want a camp/tent site in the woods now is the time to go online and reserve your spot before they are all gone.

Go to www.mvmvc.org and click on the Weare Rally tab for details on that page you will see a link to register online and pay via paypal or there are directions to pay via check. Best thing is to contact Deb our camping coordinator about what you need for camping space.

Cheers Phil

I will be leading another convoy to the rally on Friday July 28th. Our primary rendezvous point will be the Epping Mcdonalds on 125 at 8AM with a secondary point for the MA guys at the Massabesic lake parking lot off 101 in Auburn. Please contact me by PM or by posting in this thread https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?162136-Granite-State-Iron-Cavalry-(G-S-I-C) so we can know to expect you. The route will take us on 101W to I93N, from there we exit to I89W and take route 13/77 to Weare. Convoy speed is 55mph. See you all there!!

Attachments

CMPPhil

2016 Arrival on the Weare Rally Field

Hi Guys

Looking forward to your 2017 arrival at Weare. Here is the video of last yearhttps://youtu.be/eSslvNetweQ

Just a reminder if you want a camping space, other than the back of your truck, please go to http://mvmvc.org click on Weare Rally tab and register we only have a handful of camping spaces left.

Cheers Phil

PS Oops fixed the link

Last edited:

CMPPhil

Hey guys, that link mvmc.org takes you to mountain view medical center in Montana!
Try: www.mvmvc.org

Hi

Thanks for pointing that out, made the same mistake once before but you got to love their scenery, great small town medical center web site. When I did this before spent some time looking around the town on Google street scape. Hit the link below to see the medical center, now that's a rural town with the only traffic a old tractor driving down the street.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/18+E+Main+St,+White+Sulphur+Springs,+MT+59645/@46.5482106,-110.9041849,3a,103.4y,169.75h,84.27t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sUs8GjS_MrbIdopau3BDpXw!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x5344643a83ded68d:0x4e2693eaada50734

Montana.jpg

Not another vehicle moving on the street in 5 blocks, now that's my idea for peaceful

Cheers Phil

Last edited:

CMPPhil

Hi

Reminder the Rally is Weare Rally July 27th, 28th, and 29th 2017

Thursday, 27th opens at 9 AM to about 4 That day a few vehicles and vendors are setting up.
Friday, 28th opens at 8AM to about 4 A lot of military vehicles coming in and out all day, plus vendors selling.
Saturday 29th opens at 7AM to about 4 Military vehicles coming in and out all day and vendors still selling.
Sunday 30th Close up – Clean up and Go Home (not open to the public, nothing to see)

Cheers Phil

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Hey General, I will be convoying up from Cape Cod with at least one other on Friday. Vintage Iron is going up with at least one other on Thursday. I was in the tan M923 last year pulling up the rear of the convoy. Looking forward to another great time. See you at the rally point.

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Tan HEMTT tractor was sold and I think the green cargo HEMTT is going to be in the convoy. Don't know if he is hauling his brother in laws jeep this year. Greg also now has a M920 but don't think that will be ready for this year. Matt is going up on Thursday with a M923 and his M916 but he said he may join us at the lake rally point and convoy in on Friday.

Tan HEMTT tractor was sold and I think the green cargo HEMTT is going to be in the convoy. Don't know if he is hauling his brother in laws jeep this year. Greg also now has a M920 but don't think that will be ready for this year. Matt is going up on Thursday with a M923 and his M916 but he said he may join us at the lake rally point and convoy in on Friday.
Hopefully! It's already going to be much bigger than last year.

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Hey General, Elidaclan and his HEMTT and me with my M923 are still planning on coming up on Friday. Final plans to be completed as to timing soon. I now have operating convoy lights on my truck so that should help and they look pretty cool.

Attachments

acesneights1

As far as I know me and Matt will meet up with you in Epping....
i love NH so much I can't wait to move there!!!!!
probably have my 923 but I might bring Super Deuce instead since Inhave not been able to sell it yet.

m715

I will be driving my m35a2 and pulling my m105 to the rally. I am in Easthampton ma. and have room to haul something to the show if needed. I have 2 vender spots and plan on selling some extra parts and other items. If anyone is in my area and wants to come along let me know, mark.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks