• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

31 Series Battery Retrofit

twacker

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409337427.412293.jpg My solution to keeping a couple class 31 battery's in place. Probably overkill as it is a snug fit. Reversed and recessed the tray holding pins mounting bolts so they wouldn't eat through the ends of the battery's.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was able to fit another battery in my battery box, so I had (2) Group 31 batteries and (1) Deep Cycle battery for my 12 Volt system. There must have been 2 different vendors for the plastic battery boxes because everybody told me I could put 3 batteries in my plastic box. When I tried they did not fit. So I got another plastic battery box and the difference was the corners were sharper, and the sides were more rigid. This was just enough to allow me to put my 3 batteries in one battery box.
2013-08-16_11-29-02_665.jpg