• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3100 mile trip

seano11

So life has thrown me a bone received a awesome job offer 24days in Alberta and 12 days in New Brunswick on my days off :) So now the problem is getting 2 6x6s back east my 923a2 and my m813 2 pick ups and a travel trailer. Now I could make 2 3100 trips in the 2 trucks lots of fuel I know. Or I could buy a m916 and some sort of military trailer to pull the 2 other trucks on. Of course with this horrible addiction I'm aiming for the 916. What type of trailer would I need ? And what kinda weights can the 916 pull? Is there any road speed difference between the 916s ? Any info would be great

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe the 916 is a little high so that may be a consideration as what trailer you can put behind it.

So where are you going? I didn't understand your post. I was educated in the US, 'splain it to me. :)

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, so you are going to move everything out there and then fly back and forth? If they are flying you around why move the equipment?

Make it a little longer trip and I'll meet you at the same truck stop as last time and, charge your phone.

;-)

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kinda far south to be driving just for that truck stop.

When is all this going to happen?

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is that the bone you're talking aboot? I want pictures but it sounds like a cool adventure. Take a truck, pull a trailer, sell a truck, buy a truck, store a truck, drive the truck and make a buck, easy. I looked in my manual.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks