• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

#32 M1008 Project time again at Zouts

zout

Been sipping on some extra Crown to get rid of that Mich cold arse weather that started to overtake me.

Now I am ready to pee my pants to go with PB to check out what he has hidden under his sleeve for tomorrow.

If your curious...YES I will get back onto the project that will make you go HOLY CHIT....how did that fella get all that done in 1 day.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Been sipping on some extra Crown to get rid of that Mich cold arse weather that started to overtake me.

Now I am ready to pee my pants to go with PB to check out what he has hidden under his sleeve for tomorrow.

If your curious...YES I will get back onto the project that will make you go HOLY CHIT....how did that fella get all that done in 1 day.
Took MB on a recon of the ambush site. She's excited for us to win a few of those "items".:popcorn:

It would seem that some well meaning individual had already checked out the items and wrote "PB" in a secret location on the ones that "ran when parked" (yesterday).
:papabear:

Last edited:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like papa bear is creating diversions from the original mission.

That is how you loose the war!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, and I apologize.:oops: I shall make no further posts on THIS thread other than Project 32 stuff.:patracy:
Sorry it is a free country!! You can post whatever you want :)

Good luck today

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got word over the radio in top secret code that mission was successful! New attack equipment was procured

Love successful missions

Another Ahab

Took MB on a recon of the ambush site. She's excited for us to win a few of those "items".:popcorn:

It would seem that some well meaning individual had already checked out the items and wrote "PB" in a secret location on the ones that "ran when parked" (yesterday).
:papabear:
Working with a fifth column; excellent strategy.

zout

I took some exlax to get regular again Swiss.

Sunday morning...will be getting the 1009 moved around and project #33 slid into the garage and covered up at least.

Gotta do this anyhow due to height restrictions in the garage so I can get onto the cab roof as well as remove the brush guard.

Waiting for PB to toss a coin on who posts up a new thread with pictures of the newly acquired upcoming project.

Rainy day down here so I can crank up the Rock & Roll and get some business done.

o1951

How do we get to it? I get this when I try:
o1951, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
  3. If you are trying to post a reply in a classified ad, please PM the user directly.
  4. If you are trying to post in the TM section, this is only for files and not posting questions.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's in the mess hall, you need to be a premium member to see it.

It's not an mv or mv related.

zout

Got the brush guard off the 1009...got the box surface sanded to 600...will get the cab taped up tomorrow & masked off and see how close I get to shooting primer on the cab.

zout

box is sanded with 600.
Got the rest of the cab sanded down this morning - wiped down and then into epoxy primer. Gotta wait 24 hrs before block sanding this - then onto 2 coats OD - then sand the cab with 600 - and then final overall coat of OD20161204_103128_002.jpg20161204_103225_002.jpg20161204_110102_001.jpg20161205_151240.jpg20161206_093339.jpg20161206_093353_001.jpg20161206_104213_001.jpg20161206_104238_001.jpg

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Almost begs to have an LS1 motor swap put in it :)