• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

350 swap?

Bigmillman

HEY!!!!!! I know gas is cheaper, but have you considered the miliage difference from a gas to a diesel. The diesel gets better miliage to the point of being worth it to keep it as is. You will be happier with the diesel!

BigB84

Man! Diesel prices getting a little out of control around here as well. Saturday I tanked up at $4.78 a gallon. It cost nearly $100.00 for a full tank, and that's the low sulphur cr$$. I had to buy some addative as well. I'm not going to do a swap or anything like that, but sure does get you thinking back to the days when diesel was the cheap fuel around here.

shrekmoose

Yep if diesel keeps this up then it may send this country into a crisis. But anyway back onto the topic, um next time I get back out to the other house ill try and get some pictures and get them on here. Its nothing beautiful, but it will do for what im wanting in it. The diesel motor is pulled and i started going through it and it was toast. I had a hole about the size of a apple in my number 8 cylinder, and one not quite so big in the number 3 cylinder. Does anyone know what this block would bring as scrap metal? I'm trying to make some money for the new engine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks