• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

35A3 rims

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
.... right there where the search button is!:p

Type in: MPT wheels and start reading...!

Somewhere there you will learn that for the A3 wheels the 15.5R20's are as "wrong type tires" as the 395/80R20's are!

The only MIL tire sizes currently available as surplus that would qualify as "correct" for those 20x11" A3 wheels are 12.5R20 and 14.5R20.

G.

Edit: size is 395/85R20, not 395/80R20!

Last edited:

goodguyzy

im getting really close to getting wheels and tires for my bobber, asked around a few months ago (wishful thinking) but now im seriously ready. Any updated suggestions?

kwiksilver

.... right there where the search button is!:p

Type in: MPT wheels and start reading...!

Somewhere there you will learn that for the A3 wheels the 15.5R20's are as "wrong type tires" as the 395/80R20's are!

The only MIL tire sizes currently available as surplus that would qualify as "correct" for those 20x11" A3 wheels are 12.5R20 and 14.5R20.

G.
MPT is the mystery. I'll look it up

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
.... MPT = Multi Purpose Tyre, a system almost ignored (???) for decades in the US but certainly not a mystery in Europe, especially not for the Unimog crowd and fire & rescue vehicles in general...

G.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks