• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

35mpg top speed

Troll1216

I thought that was gooing to look silly, until I saw the pictures.... Looks good.... i would pull the chevy stuff though and maybe put a Jeep logo on it though.

ICFDeuce

Brent i live in Cary iv seen this truck many times in fact the tech at the dealer call me to find out how to add brake fluid and what kinda to use but dont worry all is good on the truck if you dont mind me asking how far did you talk them down from there sticker price

davidkroberts

well now i know why nobody ever puts a chevy truck bed on a deuce.....:cookoo:

that looks awful. if i was closer i would put the m105 bed on for you just for the good of the hobby.;-)

The rest of the truck looks great though. Do you have anything specific planned or just playing it by ear

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Since I'm not a fan of bobbers anyway...I just gotta say...as alterations go...I like this truck better than the cheesy M105 bedsrofl

The firing line is clear....blast away:grd:

Brentzilla

Brent i live in Cary iv seen this truck many times in fact the tech at the dealer call me to find out how to add brake fluid and what kinda to use but dont worry all is good on the truck if you dont mind me asking how far did you talk them down from there sticker price
Got out for around 4700

well now i know why nobody ever puts a chevy truck bed on a deuce.....:cookoo:

that looks awful. if i was closer i would put the m105 bed on for you just for the good of the hobby.;-)

The rest of the truck looks great though. Do you have anything specific planned or just playing it by ear
Well I want to put a new bed on of course, mount the fuel tank and spare tire back in original locations, CB military style whip, paint it tan, put the exhaust stack back on, hemmt wheels ( when i can afford um), hard top, power steering, lock out hubs, winch. At least thats the plan now

4x4 Forever

Emerald Shellback
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now I'm no dealer, heck I've only sold 1 deuce. but that thing did not leave the yard until the operation was explained, then I demonstrated actual driving.

Tell your Dad he isn't the 1st one to do that and ain't gonna be the last.
Or how about picking up your first deuce and pulling onto I-35 in low range, in midafternoon traffic, my Chief Engineer was driving and he had driven these several years while in the Army??!!:oops:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks