• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

37x12.50x16 tires

jgb680

Does anybody know of any 37x12.50x16 tires other than Super Swampers? I want a radial and I would like to be able to put 37s on my M1008 with the 16 inch wheels I already have.

Danger Ranger

Google is your friend. Try ProComp, Firestone, GoodYear, BFG, Maxxis, Kuhmo, Dunlop, Nitto, Falken, Cooper, Mickey Thompson, MasterCraft, Interco (they have other tires), Toyo, General, Michelin and just about everyother manufacturer of pickup tires...

Do you want mud tires or all terrains?

Last edited:

Danger Ranger

Still not sure on what you want...

What are you gonna use the truck for?
What kind of weather will you be driving in?
What kind of terrain do you drive on most?
Do you have a preference on looks?
How about brand loyalty?

To help you answer your question, I need background info...

Last edited:

jgb680

I want radials, prefferably E load range. If you do a search a 37x12.50x16 is hard to find. Not very many companies make a tire in that size. I say Super Swampers because they are one of the few companies that actually make this size. I have done quite a bit a of research on this. I was just wondering if anyone else knew of tires in this size that I haven't found.

Danger Ranger

Last edited:

JamesM

If you want to stay military with the tires and didn't mind going up another inch, the 38" Michelins are a good option and are for a 16" wheel...outside of that (but again not what you are asking for) are the 37x12.5x16.5 hummer tires. I run those dualled up on my CUCV and like them a lot..

But if you are trying to use the 16 inch wheel you already have and want only a 37" tire, you may just have to do some research and check around.

cheiser666

Get 15" wheels, you will have alot more options and much cheaper tires. Only thing I am not sure of is brake clearance with the 15" wheel.