• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

38TH Annual East Coast MV Rally 2011

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
The offical dates for the Aberdeen rally have been finalized. We (Blue/Gray) set up on Tuesday the 10th. Vendors will start moving in the Wed the 11th. The show will be May 12-14 (thur/fri/sat). We tear down the show on the 15th. These dates were finalized last nite so start making your plans for another great time at Aberdeen.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hopefully they inprove on some things that went to pot this year. Lack of trash cans, (there used to be alot more), the reggie tent closing at 5PM on vendor move in day, ect.. I think the show was not as good as it was in years past.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Emmado please send me a list of what we can do to improve upon this event. Anyone else out there, feel free to drop me a pm so i can provide Blue/Gray with input. Thanks to all who attended

stampy

I have lots of 55gal plastic drums with clamp on tops if you guys need them for trash cans. The best news is......for Steel Soldiers they are FREE!!!!!! Just come pick them up. I am right off I-85 about 2 miles and about 20 min south of the Va line. I always bring the cans for our Uharrie rally but I don't think I will be able to make Aberdeen so if anyone is heading north via I-85 and wants some plastic 55gal drums PM me. For those concerned about previous contents, they held industrial dyes and are harmless.

rickf

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Emmado please send me a list of what we can do to improve upon this event. Anyone else out there, feel free to drop me a pm so i can provide Blue/Gray with input. Thanks to all who attended
I have been a judge for the past couple of years and got a plaque for the first year but not last year. I am a little bummed because due to a lack of judges this past year (Carl had to leave for an emergency) I really got no time to wander the grounds. It may have just been an oversight.

Rick

CGarbee

We will be running the East Coast Convoy to the rally again this year... :) The Southern Serial will be headed right up I-85 on Wednesday night on our way up from NC and points south to our overnight stop in Doswell, VA. I'm sure that we can snag stuff from Stampy if needed since we already stop at the Chex truckstop in Henderson for fuel and for the local guys to meet up...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks