• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

395/85/20r on a M-135??

Section8

auaHey everyone! it has been a while since I last made role call here but figured I had better before being shot for being awol.
I am looking at buying a 1953 M-135 with the 302 gas engine. The tires are mostly shot and was wondering if it was possible to fit some of the 395/85/20r's on the rims!??? I have been told that the rims on these trucks is anywere from 21.5 inches to 22.5 inches.
what are the actual size of the M-135 rims and will it be possible to put the 395/85/20r size tires on the truck or am I looking at custom hemmt rims???
Any info would be great!!! This will hopefully get me started on my first od green machine!!!!! next will be an engine upgrade!!![thumbzup]

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I don't see why they wouldn't fit, but I don't have one to know for sure. If you decide to look for modified Hemtt rims, let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks