• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

395's from hooks on my m52

tuff-truck-guy

well i just got my 395's home from hooks tx today they had a tire that was completly fubar hidden in the lot. I was a bit agrevated about that but oh well it says directly on the auction to look and inspect. How do i block off the ctis system on the wheels?aua

tuff-truck-guy

dear god i just broke a 3/4 drive socket trying to breal my lugs loose, i've soaked the lugs 4 3 days w wd-40 some one plz tell me theres a easyier procedure to breaking the lugs loose cause im still to get 1 loose.

tuff-truck-guy

normal valve stem core? are there any possibilities on anyone having a pic or a napa part ## cause im lost,":deadhorse:" NORMAL i know but omg im having all kinda issues and are you meaning from the back side of the wheel or front side, i'll go get some pics of what i got. THANKS 4 ANY HLP HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

fsearls92

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unscrew the two hoses from the CTIS diaphram. Then the diaphram or metal circle part will unscrew from the valve stem. Once this is out, then remove valve core from the CTIS metal diaphram where you would fill it up and put it in the valve stem that is on the wheel. By normal valve stem core I mean the same ones that are in you regular vehicles valve stems.

tuff-truck-guy

The first pic is what i need 2 fix does anyone make a valve stem that'll just screw in to this? or are you talking about a semi type valve stem in the back like in the second pic?SAM_0115.jpgSAM_0116.jpgSAM_0117.jpg

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Napa or Tractor Supply should have a NPT fitting to tire valve adapter. They typically come in two to a pack. I used them on some A3 wheels.

fsearls92

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Picture 1, unscrew that and that is the front part of your valve stem. Sometimes you have to bend the stem out to get it to clear the side of the rim. Just be careful when bending it so it doesnt break. Picture 2 is just the back part of the valve stem. If you are going to dish out the wheels on the back of you truck then you will have to split the rims apart and rotate it to point outwards for ease of filling up the tire. Picture 3 unscrew the two nuts that holds the big part on and remove the bracket.

Last edited:

tuff-truck-guy

Napa or Tractor Supply should have a NPT fitting to tire valve adapter. They typically come in two to a pack. I used them on some A3 wheels.
thnx patracy i cheepo did em and used some valve cores outta some other tires i had here but still a huge thnx to all who chimed in to gimme some advice/hlp!!!:-o