• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3rd Annual Oklahoma Convoy 12-11-10

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mark your calendar for the Third Annual Oklahoma Convoy/Road Rally

The date is 12/11/10. This year will be a little different.

We will be participating in the Norman Christmas Parade and then heading to Van's Pig Stand for lunch. After lunch we we make a short drive to Lake Thunderbird area. We have the entries for the Parade and could use some riders.

Let me know who will be attending.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/upcoming-events/60755-norman-ok-christmas-parade-help-needed.html

Van's Pig Stands - Bar-B-Q Restaurant and Bar-B-Q Sauces and Spices.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/upcoming-events/42486-2nd-annual-oklahoma-convoy-12-12-09-a.html
OKC Convoy 12/20/08 with Pics and Videos!!!

Warthog out.

Last edited:

Happyland1410

I plan to be there for at least part of the activities on Saturday. I'm not sure about driving the Deuce yet so I may just tow the M105A2 with my pickup and meet up when the parade is over.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Five Okies for the BBQ Feast and Convoy. I know we can do better than that.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Heres the rundown.

Meet at the Norman High School. The Norman Kiwanis will be having a pancake breakfast in the gym just for us!!! 7am-2pm $6 at the door.

A few of us will enter the parade staging area at 8:30 A.M. at the east parking lot of Norman High School. Enter the parade area from Kansas and Pickard, northeast of the football stadium.

The rest will park in the alternate parking areas.

We will decorate the three trucks with the Blue Star Mothers banners and load the ladies in the back.

Everyone is welcome to ride in the parade.

After the parade is finished and we colllect the prize money ((hehe) we will head to Van's Pig Stand in downtown Norman.

After the big feast (and nap if needed) we will head out to Lake Thunderbird for a short Convoy.

Everyone will then be release to do their HoneyDoos

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Everyone needs to bring some warm clothing at the COLD front is is coming in at 12:00.

M813A1

Well I think that the 3rd Annual Holiday Convoy and Norman Christmas Parade went quite well !! I had a Good time and it was nice to see everyone again this year !! I am looking to the naxt get together Take Care All and have a Happy Holiday Season !!

Tackettr

Thanks guys for supporting the "Blue Star Mothers"! From the smiles on their faces, it looks like they were pleased with the support!!! Sorry I couldn't be there. Great job!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks