• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4/9/11 - Breakfast in Eldersburg, MD

m816 someday

Despite the recent snow - Spring is here and the swap meets are starting. Time to take your MV out for a test drive. Anyone interested in getting together with other MV owners, meet us at 10 am Saturday, April 9, 2011 at the Bob Evans Restaurant located on Liberty Rd (Rt 26) just West of Sykesville Rd (Rt 32). If you are interested, please let me know, so I can arrange for enough seats at the restaurant.
Thanks, Robert

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unfortunately I'm going to have to miss this one too. I have the promotional test that day and won't be able to participate. Hopefully I'll get to see everyone at Aberdeen in May! :jumpin:

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
If I live that long I will be there. My dually is being stripped down for Aberdeen so I may have to bring a deuce or another ride. I like it that we meet monthly. Maybe we can talk about our dinner plans. Robert thanks for taking charge on making this happen. ATD

m816 someday

Had an idea for breakfast…when Maureen and I were at our local supermarket, we struck up a conversation with a WWII vet and thought it would be neat to invite him to be our Guest of Honor at breakfast. Maybe we could invite a vet to each breakfast – we were thinking of starting with WWII vets because unfortunately there aren’t many left. Maureen and I would treat the vet to breakfast. What do you all think of the idea?
Thanks - Robert

m816 someday

Just one week until the breakfast -- keep your fingers crossed that the April showers stay away, so we can have a nice WARM dry day. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

FMFDOC

I should be there with at least my son in tow, maybe even bring the 2 girls if they're awake. (I guess it's tough being 13, they sure do sleep a lot)

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
It was a good breakfast will all 20 seats filled. We had new members join us today. Thanks Robert for getting this organized. It is only one full month and several days until Aberdeen. Spring and Aberdeen are here.