• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4 Door Soft Top

aslemmer

I am looking to get a soft top kit to install on my 1152. I found this vendor online but am unable to get any info on if they are legit or not.

They got back to me quickly with a quote, but it looks like they are overseas and I’m not able to find anyone that has had any experience with them.

Thanks for any help

Action

You can pay via wire transfer, western union, and money gram.....

We offer some items for sale before they actually arrive. When you preorder these items, we’ll ship them out 1–2 business days after they become available at our warehouse.

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So you can send your money via an unrefundable cash delivery courier to a black hole and hope something comes out from China, (other than COVID and a bunch of lies and denials).

HMMWV1123

I am looking to get a soft top kit to install on my 1152. I found this vendor online but am unable to get any info on if they are legit or not.

They got back to me quickly with a quote, but it looks like they are overseas and I’m not able to find anyone that has had any experience with them.

Thanks for any help
If you haven’t already. Get a Blue Ox Top out of Florida. They are the best

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you have a link for them?
Look on YouTube for blue ox and he has videos of his tops and his phone number on every video I have seen. His tops look tight and he can use whatever you want. I have always been curious about the cost and I bet it’s not cheap but good quality. You find out cost I would like to know. I found phone number in lower right corner of pic, hard to see kinda CD8654E5-9B77-4AB3-81EB-4A0F5EB60ACB.png

aslemmer

Look on YouTube for blue ox and he has videos of his tops and his phone number on every video I have seen. His tops look tight and he can use whatever you want. I have always been curious about the cost and I bet it’s not cheap but good quality. You find out cost I would like to know. I found phone number in lower right corner of pic, hard to see kinda View attachment 839860
Thanks. I'll have to call them Monday or Tuesday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks