• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4 Litter ambulance bodies

TadB

I have come across quite a few 4 litter ambulance bodies. They are all in good to excellent condition. My question is what are they worth? And if I could get them for a good deal and pass them on for a good deal how easy would they be to get rid of. I'm going back to look at them this weekend, Ill post pics then.

Ressoldier

Not sure of the worth, but I don't think it would be that hard to get rid of them. I look at all the people building expedition trucks and trailers with the 250 shelters and think the 4 liter bodies would be as good or better option. Are these the newer HMMWV bodies or the ones for the 10## CUCV series?

peecook

TadB, I've looked at the ones I am assuming you are going to look at. They are in really good shape, most importantly they all look like they were put down by someone who knew how to drive a forklift. Most had the cables to hold the flip down stairs, but dont remember if they were still wired with all of the heavy duty gauge wiring.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks