• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4 M101's recovered from Warner Robins

MDSA

Took my youngest son and one of his friends to Macon to get 4 M101A1's that GL recently awarded me. All went well. The fork lift operator tried, but we could not get all 4 trailers on my long trailer, so we stacked one. Worked fine.

All 4 have sides, bows, and covers, good tires, and are in great shape. 3 have fiberglass sides and metal bows. Also got 2 antenna holders, 2 jerry can holders, and 3 rear stablelizer legs.

Attachments

RealCavDog

Just curious, Have seen them loaded rear down and pintle up, would they take up less room that way ? I am trying to figure a better way than flipping and stacking like I have also seen, and have access to a large trailer !

Great buy, especially with all the goodies !

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
They are selling 105's and 101's in lots of two at Redstone.

Be aware that they WILL NOT stack trailers there (ask me how I know).

If you buy a bunch out of there make sure you have the ability to recover them.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Took my youngest son and one of his friends to Macon to get 4 M101A1's that GL recently awarded me. All went well. The fork lift operator tried, but we could not get all 4 trailers on my long trailer, so we stacked one. Worked fine.

All 4 have sides, bows, and covers, good tires, and are in great shape. 3 have fiberglass sides and metal bows. Also got 2 antenna holders, 2 jerry can holders, and3 rear stablelizer legs.
Nice recovery ....Being from Warner Robins please do not lump us with Macon GA. :p Macon is a high crime shxt hole You did spell Robins correct though