• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4 speed transmission indicator

HMMWV V

Hey guys, does anyone know who is selling one of these? Can't seem to find the 4 speed type. My issue with it is it does not light and I do have voltage there. Thanks for the help!

Attachments

papakb

HMMWV, Even though this is HMMWV electrical related you'll find better responses if you post in the HMMWV forum. There are a couple of types of this shift indicator out there but they're really hard to find. The TH400 ones are all over. I've replaced the LEDs in some and replaced the LED in the fiber optic versions too. It's a pretty simple job. I'd be happy to fix yours if you'd like. Send me a PM above if I can help you.

Kurt

HMMWV V

HMMWV, Even though this is HMMWV electrical related you'll find better responses if you post in the HMMWV forum. There are a couple of types of this shift indicator out there but they're really hard to find. The TH400 ones are all over. I've replaced the LEDs in some and replaced the LED in the fiber optic versions too. It's a pretty simple job. I'd be happy to fix yours if you'd like. Send me a PM above if I can help you.

Kurt
How do you replace the LEDs, I can't get to the back of the circuit board to replace them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks