• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4-Way Emergency Flashers

TCD

Howdy,

I have a 1990 BMY 923-a2 that does not have 4-Way Emergency Flashers built into the turn indicator assembly.

Am I missing something or is this an upgrade for my year/model 5 Ton?

All info Greatly Appreciated!

Tom

PS: Yes I searched the forums and no I did not find any info relating to my question
t

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
Post a picture of your turn signal lever, it should have them stock. Typically you turn it to the right, then pull out the stop and turn right once more.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Should be a lil grip thing in the lever itself you pull out when you flip all the way up. Or a hazard tab you push down when you flip up.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

jbayer

From the TM 9-2320-272-10

For hazard warning lights (blinking lights):
a. Turn main switch lever (Figure 1, Item 4) to STOP LIGHT position.
b. Depress hazard tab button (Figure 1, Item 2) and move turn signal control lever (Figure 1, Item 1) up to
lock tab button (Figure 1, Item 2) in position.

ScreenHunter_6.jpg

TCD

Howdy Folks,

Thanks Very Much for the info Jbayer! And my apologies to all for not taking to the time to pay attention to the TMs (glanced at but no green tab so ignored...!

Because, I recently saw this picture and thought "Huh... wait! I don't have a green tab on my indicators!"
MV-flasherSwitch.jpg

And so I was determined to get one... Even if it is a Military Jeep, Mutt-M151, M151A2 turn signal light assembly ;-)

So thanks to all I now can flash my "Hazard" lights with the standard and correct switch!

Happy Tails,
tom n tyler