• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

40' goodneck half empty from MStoORtoMItoTN

citizensoldier

40' gooseneck half empty from MStoORtoMItoTN

Ok guys here is the skinny.. I have a person/transporter traveling from Southaven, Ms to Portland, Or with a 40' gooseneck trailer that will be half empty on the way to Oregon. The load is to be delivered on Monday the 21st. He will then be traveling to Michigan Via US-2 West through the UP of Michigan half empty also. After he drops off a truck here he will be then be headed for TN empty..
So if anyone has something they need picked up and moved along this route contact me ASAP..

Last edited:

54reo

Oh brother....................

You are going to get me in a whole bunch of trouble!!

This is going to be too easy.

13 MIKE

How close to Oklahoma city? i need Hemtt wheels, 18 of them.

Last edited:

rwoods

Will the return travel be anywhere close to Kingsville, Ohio and Greeneville, Tennessee? Have a 5 ton winch on a pallet that needs to come south. Thanks.

Alredneck

Banned
Man do I know this guy? Sounds just like my set up but I have had 818s on my rig! Who doesnt like a challenge. Lane I talked to you earlier about this and got with woody but we dont have nothing to add to the kitty so to speak. Will keep you advised, Good luck

Alredneck

Banned
Remind me to get this guys number, South Haven isnt but 30mins from where I live. Might be good to know and bring him into the fold of green iron disease!:twisted:

citizensoldier

Ok guys here is the latest.. He is loaded FULL for the trip to Portland.. He will still have 20' and some change empty for the trip from the Portland area to northern Michigan via US 2. He would be taking the northern route through MT, MN, Wi and so forth. He is still empty for the trip from Northern Michigan south to TN and back to Ms.. So get with me soon if you have something that will FIT and is along this route.

citizensoldier

Man do I know this guy? Sounds just like my set up but I have had 818s on my rig! Who doesnt like a challenge. Lane I talked to you earlier about this and got with woody but we dont have nothing to add to the kitty so to speak. Will keep you advised, Good luck

His handle on Uship is Sthornedhs? Stanley?..Anybody know him? He is a hot shot dude..I am just trying to get my old gal home on a budget..My winter project so to speak.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks