• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

40' goodneck half empty from MStoORtoMItoTN

bigelk50

Lane Sorry I was out of town this weekend, I could not find anything to ship back your way. I hope that this will work out for you. Let me know what is up I still have your truck on my trailer.

Todd what is this cheap deuce that you speak of?

citizensoldier

He is in Portland and we are trying to fill him up to Michigan. No takers? This is a good opportunity for a truck to go east cheap. I need to fill him up or I cant afford to have the old Dodge moved. Looks like a trip to Oregon is in order.. Oh well there is some good duck hunting out there anyway..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks